Tuesday, January 10, 2012

3 of The New 52


Here is my current comic subscription:

Justice League- My favorite comic book writer, Geoff Johns, and amazing illustrator, Jim Lee, collaborate on the greatest super hero team ever, The Justice League. Survey says? That's one more, for the good guys.

Green Lantern- I'd say I'm more of a Green Lantern fan than anything else. Again, Geoff Johns writing just sweetens the pot. I'm loving what he's doing with Sinestro. I'm on the edge of my seat to see how this is going to unfold.

Green Lantern: New Guardians- I couldn't pass up on a title that's focused on integrating the entire emotional spectrum. Plus, my favorite Lantern:


I'm sure you're thinking, "How can you not be reading Action Comics, Superman, The Flash, Batman, Teen Titans...?" Look, I wanna buy every comic. I really do. Don't tempt me. I'll do it, I'll do it right now. I'll go to Midtown Comics right now and clean house!

I just can't. There is just too much good stuff out there. But that's what trades are for. I've decided to only subscribe to 3 comics for the time being, but I'm always buying, finding, and getting trade paperbacks. As soon as some stuff from The New 52 comes out in trade form, I promise I'll read more current DC. Just give me a chance, guys. All I'm asking for is a chance. And maybe a jillion dollars to buy more comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment