Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Fat Wolverine

I'm not great at drawing off the top of my head, but I've always enjoyed sketching things. This little gem to your right is a drawing I did back in High School.

I don't remember reading the X-men issues where Wolverine goes on a buffet rampage and gains 5 thousand pounds, but apparently that's what I drew here. And what's with his posture? He looks like he's carrying an invisible gallon of milk. Whole milk.

If I could go back and talk to High School Dominick, I'd give him a D for effort, and tell him to clean up his act because this drawing doesn't cut it. What grade would you give the 15 year old me?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dominick, I am not into doing work and so I'm reading your blog. I enjoy your sketch of Fat Wolverine even if he does look like he has polio or cerebral palsy. I always tried to sketch the Voltron cats in kindergarten but they looked too fem so one day I took my brother's drawing of the red cat to school and played it off like I did it. I'm not proud but yet I am.

    ReplyDelete