Monday, April 9, 2012

Taking Over Episode 1 - Wrestling Heroes and Villains

Me and my brother, derryX, bring to you the first episode of our collaboration, Taking Over.

We have many similar interests. One of the biggest, if not THE biggest, is professional wrestling. We've been watching our entire lives and we still talk about anything and everything that has to do with wrestling.

In recent years, we've been seeing a lot of our favorite wrestlers using social media. Here, you'll hear me take a little break from talking about comics as we discuss our heroes and villains of professional wrestlers on social networking sites. Take a listen, enjoy, and tell your friends!


2 comments:

  1. Not only do I think that the Iron Shiek is legitimate and sincere, I believe he's borderline schizophrenic. He's been on Stern a few times and I think he's got the impression that he's been slighted by the other guys. He's just insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was watching one of my Hulk Hogan DVDs and there was an interview with Sheikie where he's talking about how he has respect for Hogan, and that was just a few years ago. I really hope that it isn't a work and that he's really that nuts, but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete