Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Best of Caption Figures #1-15!

Caption Figures is a weekly segment where I take pictures of my action figures in different positions, add captions, and ask you (the reader) to participate by writing your own captions. I've received a number of great captions from various readers. Today, I want to express my appreciation for all who read and participate, and showcase my favorite reader captions!

Caption Figures #1


"Batman, don't be a dick. This is a perfectly good silver dollar, now give me some candy."

Amanda: "Ever since Batman and Catwoman had quintuplets, the Wayne estate has been depleted and Batboy has to beg for nickles."


Caption Figures #3
 
WWE Presents: Crisis on Infinite Earths

derryX: Starring Triple H as the anti monitor.


Caption Figures #5
 
"Crap. I have to get this thing resized."

Grant Shaw: The day Sinestro won the Championship Belt was the greatest day of his life.


Caption Figures #8
 
"Can I get some gas?"

Keith: "No, listen. When I say I have a third leg, I mean that I have a third leg."


Caption Figures #10
 
"Very funny, you got me. Now can someone dig me out?"

derryX: "I can hold my breath for a loooooooong time!"


Caption Figures #11
 
"I didn't do it, I swear!"

Keith: "Time for some Ultimate Jazz Hands, bitches!"


Caption Figures #14
 
The Flash! Starring Jean-Claude Van Damme

DoctorNvrmore: Speed Force is nothing compared to the Split Force!
Keith: "Sure, it only takes me 0.000000000001 of a second to get down here, getting back up is the slow part!"

Caption Figures #15


"How many knuckle push-ups can you do? I can do infinity."

Keith: "Global Warming? Ha! Let me just nudge the Earth a few meters away from the sun with this awesome push-up I'm about to do."
Andy Mascola: "Maybe after this I'll get a pizza."

3 comments:

  1. Damn, Batman all this movie fame has went to your head!

    or

    I'd rather be two-face than nothing but face!

    or

    Is that candy in your throat or are you just happy to see me.

    @DoctorNvrmore/Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to have been featured so prominently! I always think my captions suck, so I guess you have to raise your standards.

    Seriously, though, still loving your blog, keep up the good work!

    'Nuff Said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I appreciate the support. I try to be entertaining. And I appreciate all of the captions. Just keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete