Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Even More Fat Characters

It's no secret that I am obsessed with fat versions of all sorts of characters. As we've seen, it can be in comics, movies, and art. But, let's not forget TV.

A TV show that I have become quite fond of is the 2004 remake of Battlestar Galactica. I can dedicate an entire site to why I love Battlestar Galactica. Instead, I'm going to boil it down to 1 reason. Allow me to illustrate.

Lee "Apollo" Adama, portrayed by Jamie Bamber, plays a major role throughout the show. In the first 2 seasons, he's Captain of the ship and kicking ass left and right. Let's meet Apollo:

Lean and mean.
Why am I focusing on this one character? Because he is the key to why this show couldn't be more up my alley. In the third season, the writers of the show decided that Apollo was going to let himself go and put on a few pounds. Ladies and gentlemen, FAT APOLLO:

No comments:

Post a Comment