Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SUPERMANIA!

I'm sitting here thinking about one of my biggest regrets. I have never had the chance to call a wrestling match. By call, I of course mean commentate. I always thought that would be such an exciting opportunity; describing the match move for move, getting the fans all pumped up with my enthusiasm and excitement. I guess that dream is dead.

Anyway, back to comics. I recently read DC Comics The Death of Superman. It's a thrilling story about... wait a minute. This is it. This is my moment. This is what I have been waiting for my entire life. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right.

WELCOME TO SUPERMANIA!


Tonight's main event is "The Man of Steel", Superman vs. "The Ultimate Destroyer", Doomsday! Get ready for a slobberknocker!


Superman gets Doomsday in a headlock!

Doomsday counters with a chokeslam!

Full Nelson! Full Nelson! Full Nelson!

It's the feats of strength! Superman has the upper hand! 

It looks like Superman is about to go for a double axe handle! 

Both competitors land a devastating blow!

Double knockout! It's over! My God what a tremendous display we have seen here today!

2 comments: