Monday, June 25, 2012

Calling All Artists!

I am making a plea to all artists, illustrators, and/or anyone who likes to draw. I want illustrations of fat versions of comic book characters. There's a catch, and here it is. The Fat Lantern has to be integrated into it somehow. It could be on a shirt, a billboard, or anywhere on the page.

I would like this to be a weekly post on the site. If you participate, I will showcase your art along with your name, Twitter handle, and website (unless you specify otherwise). These drawings do not need to be elaborate. I'll even take a quick sketch in pencil.

To learn more about my obsession with fat versions of characters, click here.

Please spread the word about this! If you would like to participate, please comment or message me on Twitter or Google +. I'm looking forward to your submissions!

No comments:

Post a Comment