Friday, July 13, 2012

The Best of Caption Figures #16-25!

Caption Figures is a weekly segment where I take pictures of my action figures in different positions, add captions, and ask you (the reader) to participate by writing your own captions. Here are some of my favorite captions from the readers!

Caption Figures #17


"I'm the king of the universe!! (quite literally)"

derryX: Make room for me and my projector...I'm the KING OF CARTOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!

Chris: "Now nobody can see my bald spot"

Andy Mascola: Trick or treat!


Caption Figures #19
"Power Levels 0%? No problem..."
CMTomaso: "It's the fastest way to add flavor & juiciness to meats and poultry... just $19.95! While supplies last!"

Keith Frank: Awesome, I just made the Noisy Cricket from Men in Black! Now, if only I could give myself some more articulation...

derryX: The ring is shit compared to this.

Caption Figures #21


"Unfortunately, the Justice League is only accepting one Batman. We just don't have enough candy."
Keith Frank: Three Pez dispensers walk into a bar...

Caption Figures #23


"Put up your dukes!"
Anonymous: Damn it! I want my own Lego game and I want it now!

Anonymous: "I need a hair cut, but all my Kryptonian scissors were on my home planet when it blew up! ARGHHHHH!"

CMTomaso: "So, I get that Paper beats one Rock, but no way it can beat TWO! BRING IT!"

Caption Figures #24


"My armpits STINK!"
Chris: "Knew I shouldn't have shown off at the gym, now I'm stuck like this"

derryX: Big poppa pump is your hookup. Holler if you hear me!

Caption Figures #25

"I caught it! ... Can someone help me up?"
Keith Frank: All... COG Soldiers... Should... Have... Life... Alert...

No comments:

Post a Comment