Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Guy Gardner Progress Report (7-24-12)

Great news! I've made some more progress with my ongoing project of collecting every DC Comics Guy Gardner issue. Here is where my collection stood as of my last progress report:
  • Guy Gardner Reborn #1
  • Guy Gardner Reborn #2
  • Guy Gardner Reborn #3
  • Guy Gardner #1
  • Guy Gardner #2
  • Guy Gardner #4
  • Guy Gardner #5
  • Guy Gardner #6
  • Guy Gardner #9
  • Guy Gardner #12
I am happy to say that I found two more issues at Jim Hanley's Universe
  • Guy Gardner #16
  • Guy Gardner: Warrior #37

Stay tuned for my next Guy Gardner progress report (hopefully sooner than later)!

2 comments:

  1. Who is your favourite 2814 green lantern

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hard question! I'd say that I usually gravitate toward Hal Jordan. So that's my answer. But I am becoming a huge Guy Gardner fan.

    ReplyDelete