Thursday, November 22, 2012

What Comic Are You Thankful For?

Happy Thanksgiving! As a slob, I absolutely love a holiday based around eating as much as you can, then waiting a few hours only to digest enough to be able to eat more.

But we're here for comics! So on this Thanksgiving, I ask you: Which comic book are you thankful for in 2012?

My Dark Horse Conan collection
I am thankful for Conan the Barbarian published by Dark Horse Comics. Back in 2003, I was a huge fan of the Dark Horse Conan series written by Kurt Busiek. That run contains some of my favorite comic book issues of all time. Over the years, I've had to drop certain titles for various reasons, mostly financial. Unfortunately, that included Conan.
Conan the Barbarian #1

Now that my comic subscription is in full force, I've had the opportunity to jump back onto the Dark Horse Conan series. Now it's written by Brian Wood and illustrated by Becky Cloonan. I'm really enjoying it and I'm thankful that Dark Horse still publishes a Conan comic because he is truly one of my favorite characters.

Please comment with the comic that you're thankful for this year!

2 comments:

  1. Big fan of the walking dead kids like the new justice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Marvel & Morning Glories!

    ReplyDelete