Saturday, December 22, 2012

Calling All Artists Again - Help Save Christmas!

Happy Holidays to all. I hope you are enjoying Slobmas, the time prior to Christmas day when you eat like a slob for no reason other than that the food is in front of you.

I need help. Every week, I showcase a FAT Illustration drawn by one of the readers. I want to switch things up a little for Christmas. On Christmas day, I want to showcase FAT Illustrations that are Christmas-themed. Instead of posting one, I will display every illustration I get in the same post.

If you are an artist, just like to draw, or even don't like to draw and want to sketch something fun and funny, please send it to me on Twitter or Google +. Just draw a fat version of any comic book/video game/sci-fi character, put a holiday twist on it, and send it! I will showcase your art along with your name, Twitter handle, and website (unless you specify otherwise). These illustrations do not need to be elaborate, as long as they get the idea across.

Here are some examples that I'm sure would look great: a fat Green Lantern Santa; a slob Robin reindeer; an obese Spider-man snowman.

But wait! There's more! For the first time ever, I will be participating in FAT Illustrations. On Christmas Eve morning, I will post an illustration drawn by me. It will be Christmas-themed, it will be geeky, and it will be FAT.

FAT Illustrations: Where the readers shine and the comic book characters are slobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment