The way this game works is I'm going to give you clues and you're going to guess the comic book story for which I had high hopes but was completely disappointed by. The clues will be reasons why I didn't like the comic. Please comment with what you think the answer is. I'll post the answer in the comments section by the end of the week.
- It felt like it took place on another planet (not just another universe).
- You couldn't tell whether to read up, down, left, or right.
- All of the characters looked like big, disproportionate slobs.
- It was so slow-moving that at certain points, I completely forgot that I was sitting there reading it.
- There was so much writing on each page that it felt like I was reading an actual book.
- There were more panels showing the news than of anything else.
- The cover for the trade paperback looks lazy and boring.
Now, I turn it over to you, the readers. NAME. THAT. DISAPPOINTMENT.