Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jor-El (Russell Crowe) "Man of Steel" Action Figure - I Need It!

One of the most anticipated movies of the year is the upcoming Superman movie, "Man of Steel". I don't want to focus on the movie as much as the merchandise. As you may know, Russell Crowe will be portraying Superman's biological father, Jor-El. When I first heard about this, I couldn't have been more excited.

On February 25 (last Monday), Russell Crowe appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to discuss the movie. Here's a clip:



If you watch the clip, you'll see (about a minute in) that there will be a Russell Crowe as Jor-El action figure. It will be part of Mattel's "Movie Masters" action figure line. I need this action figure. Plain and simple. I'll be on the lookout to pre-order this figure when it's available. If you have any information on the best/quickest way to get it, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment