Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" And "Iron Man 3" - New Images!

Yesterday, two Marvel movie images were revealed that made me almost as excited as seeing Jennifer Lawrence win her Best Actress Oscar for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook" this past Sunday (Although "The Avengers" was robbed for Best Visual Effects -- Don't get me started...)

First, we got a look at Spider-Man's costume in the upcoming "The Amazing Spiderman 2".


If that wasn't enough to brighten up your week, we also have a new "Iron Man 3" poster featuring Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts holding a really beaten up Iron Man Helmet.

Or is that Iron Man's head? We'll see.
I'm excited for both movies. I've been a fan of the Iron Man movie series for years. But, I think "The Amazing Spider-Man" was an awesome movie and really well done.

So I ask you, the reader, which movie are you more excited to see? What are your predictions? What's going to happen after the credits? Let's talk movies!

You know, it's curious that these two images were released on the same day, because this is what I'm hoping to see on the big screen:

3 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I'm not the biggest Spider-Man fan, but I freaking loved that movie. It was so well done, and not too over the top. It felt less Hollywood than the others. However, Iron Man 3 will kick ass. Robert Downy Jr. is the MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just the Raimi suit with poorly photoshopped white eyes. It has the same spider logo and raised silver webbing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyson - Yes Robert Downey Jr is so good. I've enjoyed him as Iron Man a lot and I'm kind of sad hearing that this will probably be his last Iron Man film.

    Keith - Yeah I wasn't blown away by it. I mean, it's a Spider-Man suit. Unless they do something crazy like Iron Spider or Spider-Man in India, it's going to generally look the same anyway.

    ReplyDelete