Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Best of Caption Figures #41-45!

Caption Figures is a weekly post where I take pictures of my action figures in different positions, add captions, and ask you (the reader) to participate by writing your own captions. Thank you to everyone who participated. I picked my favorite reader caption for each Caption Figure from #41-45. Let's take a look!

Caption Figures #41

Read Comic Books: "This fancy red paint on the end of my gun-saw will definitely scare those bastards off!"

Caption Figures #42

Forgeticus: "A pretty good Stallone impression, huh? Cliffhanger is an avalanche of thrills!"

Caption Figures #43

Keith Frank: "I don't think this is how the human centipede works, Warrior..."

Caption Figures #44

The_Brain: Hal - "Smooth right? I bet Batman's skin isn't that soft."

Caption Figures #45

Adam Snape: "Yes, the two tone suit is very cool but I need the front of my shirt back, man..."

1 comment: