Monday, March 18, 2013

FAT Illustrations - Fatlactus

Today's FAT Illustration comes from Tyler Goulet!

You know he's going to finish the rest of that planet...
Thanks, Tyler! I can't believe you found a way to make Galactus bigger. I never thought I'd see the day.

I encourage you all to check out Tyler's amazing comic book website ReadComicBooks.net. Also, check them out on Twitter!

If you would like to participate in FAT Illustrations, please message me on Twitter or Google +. All you have to do is draw a fat version of any comic book character and send it! I will showcase your art along with your name, Twitter handle, and website (unless you specify otherwise).

FAT Illustrations: Where the readers shine and the comic book characters are slobs.

1 comment:

  1. That's what happens when you eat a bunch of fat slobs.

    ReplyDelete