Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Best of Caption Figures #46-50!

Caption Figures is a weekly post where I take pictures of my action figures in different positions, add captions, and ask you (the reader) to participate by writing your own captions. Thank you to everyone who participated. I picked my favorite reader caption for each Caption Figure from #46-50. Let's find out who wrote the best captions!

Caption Figures #46

Amanda: "Is this hand puppet supposed to be so sticky?"

Caption Figures #47

Keith Frank: "Ha, I'm 50% more steel than the Man of Steel!"

Caption Figures #48

GuyFromEarth616: "Who is this Hyborian age version of me? Did I travel too far back in time again?"

Caption Figures #49

Tom Badguy: "A warrior of my stature does not need 'prescription' glasses!"

Caption Figures #50

Scooby-Doom!: "Now lets see if I can pinch out Red Tornado's skull!"

1 comment: