Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Man of Steel" Movie Masters Jor-El Action Figure

When I first laid eyes on the "Man of Steel" Movie Masters Jor-El action figure, I got so excited and vowed to do anything to get my hands on it. However, it wasn't available anywhere online. I was freaking out! I knew that it'd be available eventually, but I needed to pre-order it.

At the time, I was also interested in pre-ordering the Marvel Select Wolverine Movie Action Figure. I stumbled upon ToyWiz.com and they were selling the Wolverine action figure for a pretty fair price, so I pre-ordered it (yay!). It seemed like a reputable site, so I decided to inquire about the Man of Steel Jor-El action figure. I spoke with customer service and they added the figure to the site so that I could immediately pre-order it.

Here I am, just a few months later, with the Jor-El action figure in my possession. I had a great experience dealing with the ToyWiz.com customer service. The price for the figure was reasonable and it shipped in great condition. I highly recommend ToyWiz and dare I say, they are now going to be my main action figure provider.

But what about the figure!?

Well, let me tell you, this action figure is really cool! It's based on Russell Crowe's portrayal of Jor-El in the upcoming "Man of Steel". I really like this figure because his suit has a lot of detail, but its poseable, so it doesn't have to just be a statue sitting on your shelf. This makes it great for kids to play with. Personally? I think it's so visually appealing that I wouldn't let those little scoundrels near it.

One of my biggest pet peeves is an action figure that does not come with a base stand. Not only does this figure come with a base stand, but it's the classic "S" logo.

The "Man of Steel" Jor-El action figure lived up to my expectations and then some. I am very happy to have it standing tall on my display.

Jor-El of Krypton, welcome to The Fat Lantern Corps!

No comments:

Post a Comment