Thursday, June 13, 2013

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Fat Lantern and ToyWiz.com Team-up

The Fat Lantern and ToyWiz.com are teaming up to bring you the funnest action figure reviews you've ever seen. Action figure reviews are something that I have greatly enjoyed doing, but haven't been able to do as often as I'd like. Thanks to ToyWiz.com, I will get the chance to discuss more action figures. Which figures will I be reviewing? Well you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?

ToyWiz.com is great for all of your toy and action figure needs. They have very reasonable prices, they're fast, and their customer service is fantastic. Plus, they keep you up to date on all of the new and upcoming goodies on Facebook and Twitter.

Trust me, I'm an adult with an action figure obsession. It takes a lot to justify spending money on the figures I buy, so I need to make sure I purchase them from a good, reputable place. I'm happy I stumbled upon ToyWiz.com.

Stay tuned for the upcoming ToyWiz.com sponsored Fat Lantern action figure reviews! (I'll try to come up with a more catchy name, I promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment