Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Best Of Caption Figures #61-65!

Caption Figures is a weekly post where I take pictures of my action figures in different positions, add captions, and ask you (the reader) to participate by writing your own captions. Thank you to everyone who came up with captions! Here are the best reader captions for Caption Figures #61-65!

Caption Figures #61

Keith Frank: "I can't believe I got this HHH rotor ornament from Goodwill. The things people throw away!"

Caption Figures #62

Anonymous: "Where did that hole come from?"

Caption Figures #63

Jason: [Insert your own "Old Country Way" & shoestring joke here.]

Caption Figures #64

ReadComicBooks: "THIS is my air guitar. NO you CAN'T have it. But I will battle you."

Caption Figures #65

Scooby-Doom!: "Uh! I'm Spider-Man! Uh! THWIP BITCH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment