Friday, August 30, 2013

Calling All Artists Again!

The Fat Lantern needs FAT Illustrations. If you don't know, FAT Illustrations are drawings/sketches/paintings/animations where you take normally skinny characters and make them FAT. It can be from comics, video games, movies, TV shows, books, etc. These drawings can be elaborate or something really simple that you sketch in 30 seconds.

I encourage you all to please draw something and send it to me! I'll feature your illustration in a blog post and put links to your Twitter, Facebook page, website, or anything else you may have. You can message me through The Fat Lantern Facebook page, Twitter (@TheFatLantern), or Google +.

Please let me know if you would like to participate! Click here to see previous FAT Illustrations for your reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment