Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Best Of Caption Figures #71-75!

Caption Figures is a weekly activity here at The Fat Lantern where I take pictures of my action figures and ask you (the reader) to come up with your own captions. Thank you to everyone who participated! Here are the best reader captions for Caption Figures #71-75!

Caption Figures #71

Chris Feeney: Jake - "Wow from this angle you can really tell those buns of steel videos are really working"

Caption Figures #72

Flodo Span: Flash - "Hey, QuickDraw. So you think you're fast, do you?"

Caption Figures #73

Keith Frank: "This is a julienne cut! The box said brunoise! Damnit, Ronco!"

Caption Figures #74
Adam Snape: "AND IIIIIII WIIILL AAAALWAAAAYSSSS LOOOVEE YOOOU!" "Get off me! That's my arm, not a microphone!"

Caption Figures #75

Christopher Williams: Stone Cold - "Kevin, please, come back. We can work this out." Kevin Nash - "I..I can't...*sob*...I can't do this anymore Steven. I have to go." Stone Cold - "Kevin...noooo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment