Sunday, November 24, 2013

WWE Survivor Series 2013 Predictions

Tonight is one of the longest running WWE pay-per-views (PPV), Survivor Series. The teams have been formed and all hell is about to break loose. Here are my Survivor Series predictions.

Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz

I can see that they're pushing for Miz to be heel pretty hard so I think he's going to take this one.

Winner: The Miz

Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston vs. Curtis Axel (Intercontinental Championship Match)

Big E is on fire and Curtis Axel, no matter how hard he tries, just can't get over. Not now. So I think Big E is our IC Champ for the foreseeable future (and I couldn't be happier with that).

Winner: Big E Langston

Cody Rhodes and Goldust, The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) & Rey Mysterio vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns) and The Real Americans (Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger)

I don't see much to this match other than good guys vs. bad guys. There's nothing more to it than that. Good guys will win this one.

Winners: Cody Rhodes and Goldust, The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) & Rey Mysterio

Natalya, The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella), The Funkadactyls (Naomi and Cameron) Eva Marie, & JoJo vs. AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Aksana, & Summer Rae

There is no story here and this match is a complete waste of time.

Winners: Who cares/Doesn't matter

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Erick Rowan)

I would rather CM Punk and Daniel Bryan be the top guys right now, but I've enjoyed this angle quite a bit. I think it's going to be a great match and steal the show. Story-wise, the Wyatts have screwed with Punk and Bryan long enough. I think it's time for payback.

Winners: CM Punk and Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Championship Match)

I think John Cena is going to hold the strap at least until Wrestlemania. So I see him coming out on top here. I do like Del Rio being in a top spot, but I don't think he's the guy to hold the title right now.

Winner: John Cena

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Big Show (WWE Championship Match)

I really don't think Big Show deserves this spot. I think this is a no-brainer and Randy Orton is going to retain the title. I wish they found a better guy to challenge the Champ at one of the biggest PPV's of the year. But here we are. Let's just hope Randy Orton wins and we can move on from this completely dull storyline.

Winner: Randy Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment