Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Best Of Caption Figures #76-80!

Caption Figures is a weekly bit of fun we have where I take pictures of my action figures and ask you (the reader) to come up with your own captions. Thank you to everyone who participated! Here are the best reader captions for Caption Figures #76-80!

Caption Figures #76

Keith Frank: "You wanna pew pew me? I'll counter with BULLET TIME LEAN BACK BIOTCH!"

Caption Figures #77

Nick Francis: Terminator - "Excuse me, excuse me! Over here! Officer, this man has no clothes on.....and I was shot in the face. Can you help us?" Officer - "Where is John Connor?" Terminator - "Damn it!"

Caption Figures #78

Amanda: "Brother's don't shake hands!! Brothers gotta hug!!"

Caption Figures #79
No captions :(

Caption Figures #80

Scott Betts: "I should have a better backup plan for when the Batmobile is in repair ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment