Sunday, December 15, 2013

WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs 2013 Predictions

Tonight, we will see the unification of the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship (or will we?) at the WWE pay-per-view TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs! However, I have a feeling that the mid-card is going to shine tonight. Here are my TLC predictions.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Fandango

I believe that these are two of the most talented guys the WWE has right now. I think this is going to be a fantastic match and Dolph is going to come out on top.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston vs. Damien Sandow (Intercontinental Championship Match)

This one is tough. At first, I was 100% for Big E Langston. Lately, they've been having him commentate and he really needs some work on the mic. I think he's good in the ring, but between him and Sandow, I think Sandow deserves to wear the gold. In terms of the outcome of this match, I think Mark Henry will get involved and cost Big E the Intercontinental Championship.

Winner: Damien Sandow

WWE Tag Team Champions Goldust & Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio & Big Show vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel vs. The Real Americans (Fatal 4-Way Match for the Tag Team Championships)

This should be an OK match. I'm hoping that we'll see the Cesaro Swing on Big Show. The problem I have with this is that so many of these tag teams are just a couple of guys thrown together. Ryback and Axel (Rybaxel) is pretty weak. The Real Americans have been awesome as of late but I honestly don't know how long they'll stay as a team with Antonio Cesaro getting so popular. I'm going with Cody and Goldie on this one.

Winners: Cody Rhodes and Goldust

Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Natalya (Divas Championship Match)

This should be an amazing match. In my eyes, these are the two best women wrestlers in the WWE. I think that Natalya will win the Divas Championship, but not tonight. I think she's going to win it on a bigger stage such as the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania.

Winner: AJ Lee

CM Punk vs. The Shield (3-on-1 Handicap Match)

I think it's pretty obvious that The Shield is going to have some trouble in this match. I don't know exactly how it will happen, but they will implode during this match and end up losing. I have a feeling that Roman Reigns is going to get fed up with Dean being so overbearing and turn face. Rollins will probably remain heel with Dean.

Winner: CM Punk

Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (3-on-1 Handicap Match)

I'm predicting what I really want to see and that's Daniel Bryan fighting his heart out to beat The Wyatt Family fair and square. Daniel Bryan could not have the fans behind him more right now and I think him overcoming the odds in a match like this is the perfect opportunity to put him over as the ultimate underdog. Everyone keeps underestimating him and he's going to keep showing them that he's the best.

Winner: Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. WWE Champion Randy Orton (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match for the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships)

The WWE has been telling us over and over that the winner of this match will be the "Champion of Champions" and that the two titles will be unified. This makes me think that they aren't going to do that. That seems to be the trend lately, WWE not giving the fans what they're begging for. However, again, I think this will happen on a grander stage, such as Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania.

My wild idea for this match is that the titles will get swapped. Randy Orton will grab the World Heavyweight Championship and John Cena will grab the WWE Championship. Then, they'll basically be stuck in a position of "OK well, what do we do now?" That will build into a no-stipulation, plain, old-fashioned wrestling match for the unification of the titles.

Winners: Randy Orton (New World Heavyweight Champion) and John Cena (New WWE Champion)

No comments:

Post a Comment