Saturday, February 22, 2014

WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Predictions

Tomorrow is the final WWE pay-per-view event before we are officially on the road to Wrestlemania. Tomorrow is Elimination Chamber. Here are my Elimination Chamber predictions.

Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel

I think this is going to set up a feud between Cody and Goldie that will lead into Wrestlemania. I'm assuming Goldust will cost them the match, making Cody a very not-so happy camper.

Winners: Ryback & Curtis Axel

WWE Tag Team Champions The New Age Outlaws vs. The Usos

I think that The Usos are ready to be Tag Team Champions and The New Age Outlaws can do some good by passing the torch and putting them over. However, it would make more sense to set up a feud here and have this build into Wrestlemania so that the title win is that much sweeter.

Winners: The New Age Outlaws

Intercontinental Champion Big E vs. Jack Swagger

This is tough. I don't really know what is going on with the Intercontinental Championship right now. When Big E won it, it felt refreshed like the title meant something again. Then he kind of stopped being in the spotlight as much. Honestly, what I think we need is a good, old-fashioned feud involving the Intercontinental Champion. Swagger is pretty intense and has been a World Heavyweight Champion, so he's a great guy to be in line for the IC title. I'd like to see this develop into something. I think Big E will pull it out this time but we'll see what the future holds...

Winner: Big E

The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family

This is what I'm most excited for. The build-up to this match has been so amazing, I feel like it could have been a Wrestlemania match. The stare-downs between The Shield and The Wyatts on RAW gave me goosebumps. This can potentially set up A LOT of great stuff going into Wrestlemania. I think we've seen the most cracks in The Shield's foundation as of late so I'm leaning towards The Wyatt Family.

Winners: The Wyatt Family

Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio

LOL.

Winner: Batista

Darren Young vs. Titus O'Neil

This should be interesting. These two guys have developed a really explosive relationship so I think it's going to be a pretty emotional brawl. I feel like Titus has a bit more edgy and will probably be too ruthless for Darren Young to handle.

Winner: Titus O'Neil

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match

I don't think that they're going to give the title to anyone else this close to Wrestlemania. I feel like Daniel Bryan is close, but they aren't going to give it to him right now. Going into Wrestlemania, what makes the most sense to me is Randy Orton vs. Batista. Of course, if I had my way, it'd be Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan (with Daniel Bryan winning). But I'm getting ahead of myself. Don't worry, Wrestlemania predictions will be coming.

Winner: Randy Orton

No comments:

Post a Comment